Welcome to Rutewisata.com !
The following terms and conditions explain the rules and conditions for using the Rutewisata.com website at https://www.rutewisata.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you have agreed to these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rutewisata.com, if you refuse to agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. The cookies provided have been customized for you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that sent the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Rutewisata.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on Rutewisata.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from Rutewisata.com for your own personal use subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
• Copy or republish material from Rutewisata.com
• Sell, rent, or sublicense material from Rutewisata.com
• Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Rutewisata.com
• Redistribute content from Rutewisata.com
This agreement will enter into force on the date this agreement.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Rutewisata.com will not filter, edit, publish or review Comments in front of users on the website. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Rutewisata.com, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted his views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Rutewisata.com will not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, loss or expense caused and/or incurred as a result of using and/or posting and/or posting the Comments on this website.
Rutewisata.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it deems inappropriate, offensive or causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and approvals to do so;
• Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, any third party copyrights, patents or trademarks;
• Comments do not contain any libelous, libelous, offensive, obscene, or unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
• Comments will not be used to persuade or promote business or practice or introduce commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant Rutewisata.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Create hyperlinks pointing to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without our prior written consent:
• Government agencies;
• Search engine;
• News agency;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way as linking to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System Across Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other information on our Website as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply any sponsorship relationship, recommendation or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) according to the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• well-known sources of business and/or consumer information;
• the dot.com community website;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from such organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not make us appear detrimental to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the advantage to us of the existence of a hyperlink compensates for the absence of Rutewisata.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply any sponsorship relationship, recommendation or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) appropriate to the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Rutewisata.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information and website URL, a list of any URLs that will link to our Website, as well as a list of URLs on our website that you would like to link to. Please wait for a response from us for 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may create hyperlinks to our Website as follows:
• Using our company name; or
• By using the linked Uniform Resource Locator; or
• By using another description of our linked Website that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s website.
No use of the Rutewisata.com logo or other artwork is permitted to link the trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for Content:
We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your Website. No link appearing on any Website should be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that violates, or violates, or endorses any other violation of the rights of third parties.
Declaration of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or certain links leading to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policies at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. No part of this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
• limit our or your liability in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
• exclude our or your liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the foregoing paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under disclaimer, including obligations arising in contract, in lawsuits, and for breach of statutory obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.